The school was built in 1876 and extended in 1994. Over the summer of 2012 we undertook an internal refurbishment to create a new classroom and office space with improved security. There are two well-equipped classrooms, each with its own IT resources, interactive whiteboard and cloakroom. We have a well stocked library from which the children borrow books and a covered outdoor play area for all weather fun.
Our washing and toilet facilities are certainly not what the Victorians built; they are very modern and include wheelchair access. We have a light and spacious area which is used for drama, music, daily assembly, concerts and lunches. PE sessions are held in the nearby Emberton Institute. Our superb 5 acre school field is used for outdoor sports and fun activities.